Brisbane Whale Watching
PREMIUM Whale Watching Adventure
Spoil yourself with a PREMIUM Whale Watching experience with a guranteed window table including floor to ceiling viewing from Eye Spy's luxury main deck section. With guaranteed window tables you will have an optimum viewing position to the whales!
Of all the great whales, the Humpback is the most surface active displaying behaviour that will not only inspire you but leave you in awe. There quite clearly is no better place to observe the mighty Humpback Whales than Brisbane‚Äôs Moreton Bay, acknowledged as one of the world‚Äôs best whale watching destinations in the world.
Your Captain Kerry Lopez, is recognised as the only female Captain that owns and skippers a whale watching venture in the South Pacific rim. Kerry's skilled and dedicated friendly crew will assure you an unforgettable whale watching adventure.
Enjoy a gourmet buffet lunch as you look on in awe as these amazing gentle giants relax in your company, breach, blow and play all within metres from the boat. Located 30 minutes north of the Brisbane CBD on the beautiful Redcliffe Peninsula, we are pleased to offer guests a luxury full day‚Äôs whale watching adventure on the magnificent vessel 'Eye Spy' with the following inclusions:
- Guaranteed PREMIUM Main Deck Window Table (limited seating per tour)
- Floor to ceiling window viewing
- Boarding commences from 9.00am for a 10.00am departure
- Returns back to the Redcliffe Jetty at 2.00pm - 2.30pm
- Fresh buffet lunch including Tiger Prawns, Chicken and Ham with a large arrangement of salads and rolls
- Extensive and informative commentary
- A portion of every ticket is donated to ongoing whale research with various whale organisations
- A licensed bar, snack and souvenir counter is available
*Please note that the mid deck section is available to all guests however the PREMIUM experience guarantees you the window table benefit with the above inclusions. As per Eye Spy's Seating Plan (main deck), all tables seat 6 guests and tables maybe shared between bookings. No exclusivity is guaranteed. If you have place a booking including Infants, please note that no seat will be allocated unless they are charged as a Child.
As an Eco Accredited Company, we believe that providing people with an opportunity to witness these amazing creatures first hand, not only puts a lot of smiles on guests faces but offers an increased awareness of the beauty of nature and the need to nurture our precious wildlife.